Saturday, November 30, 2013

Holiday Dresses

With Christmas right around the corner means the parties are coming fast! My parents always have a huge Christmas party at our house, it's so fun. It always calls for a new dress to show off. I picked two out from ModCloth, one for the Christmas party and one for Christmas Day!

This dress is my favorite out of the two I ordered. It'll probably be my dress for the party! The only accessories you'll need are a pair of studs, red lipstick and simple heels! (hmm.. I need to go buy some simple heels.)
The next dress is also really pretty but, in my opinion, way more simple. I'll probably wear this Christmas Day with my gold bow belt from Kate Spade and a statement necklace! And never forget your red lipstick when celebrating the holidays! 

Which outfit is your favorite? Enjoy the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment