Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Rainy Day, Lazy Day

Down in the south cold weather is rare so when we do I get super excited and dress to the occasion! Today, it was dreary, rainy and chilly all day!! I'm not complaining, I love rain and the cold. It was actually quite nice, my oldest sister is home so we naturally drove thru Starbucks, brought it back home and caught up! The rest of the day was spent watching movies curled up on the couch. It was a much needed day, and a great lazy outfit day!

Lazy outfits always include some form of legging, a comfy t-shirt and glasses! The rain meant I just had to wear my favorite boots ever, L.L. Bean Boots! They are so cute and go perfectly with J. Crew camp socks. (note: always double up on socks, keeps your feet extra warm!) All in all it was a well spent day with my sister!



always

No comments:

Post a Comment