I was inspired by Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling to create my 101 in 1001 list! I'm super excited to try all of these new things. I like this better than doing New Years resolutions or a bucket list because it isn't limited to one year and it doesn't have an indefinite end date. You get 1001 days, about 2.75 years, to complete it and it is just fun! I started late last night and here's what I have so far, what would you do if you had 1001 days to do 101 things?
101 Things in 1001 Days // start: December 1, 2013 end: August 28, 20151.
2. Have 100 followers on my blog.
3. Go to Nantucket, again.
from high school. (June 2014)
Get my first
college acceptance. (December 2013)
6. Tailgate as an official college student.
7. Finish decorating my room at home.
College of Charleston. (August 2014)
10. Go on a road trip with friends!
11. Go to New York City, again.
12. Meet my two biggest blog role models. (Mackenzie and
Carly) (Carly, October 2014)
first legal drink. (Summer 2014 while in Europe!)
from Ladurée. (Summer 2014, in Paris!!)
15. Own a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag.
16. Spend a weekend away with just my sisters.
17. Go to a spa.
18. Organize a huge scavenger hunt for my friends and me.
19. Go strawberry picking!
20. Finally buy a pair of black pumps.
21. Go parasailing!
22. Help build a house with Habitat for Humanity.
23. Go on a service trip.
24. Attend a polo match.
25. Go to Fashion Week, in any city.
26. Ride on a sailboat.
27. Visit a new city.
28. Go skinny-dipping in the ocean.
29. Lay on the beach at night and star gaze.
30. Go on a date to the zoo.
31. Sit and eat on The Met Steps.
32. Make dinner all by myself.
33. Take my mom out to dinner.
dorm room. (Fall semester 2014)
35. Make six Pinterest treats.
Ride on a
train. (Summer 2014, from the south of France to Paris!!)
37. Go camping.
38. New Years Kiss!
Fly in an
airplane. (Summer 2014, to Paris!)
course in college just for fun. (Fall Semester 2014, Step aerobics!)
41. Visit my sister in Chicago.
42. Customize my blog.
43. Visit DryBar for a blowout.
44. Get my first sponsor on my blog.
45. Find the perfect pair of jeans.
lottery ticket. (December 2013)
weekender with my monogram. (December 2013)
48. Make a skirt.
49. Organize and clean my room, keep it cleans for a week.
50. Go paintballing.
51. Be featured in something.
52. Go to a State Fair.
53. Finish my first year of college.
54. Join 3 clubs in college.
55. Watch 7 TED Talks.
56. Buy my domain name.
57. Red 8 new books.
58. Own real pearl earrings.
jumping, again. (Summer 2014 at my friends dock)
60. Go jet skiing.
Go to my senior
prom. (April 2014)
62. Go to California, Pacific Coast High way.
Upgrade my iPhone. (Spring 2014)
Do a DIY project. (December 2013)
65. Buy each sister something she needs.
66. Buy a Christmas scented candle this season.
pumpkin. (October 2014)
68. Inspire someone.
69. Make a candle.
70. Do a polar bear.
71. Pull an all-nighter.
Take a yoga
class. (Fall semester 2014)
73. Try on a pair of LBs.
74. Go thrift shopping.
75. Run a color run!
76. Watch an entire scary movie.
77. Find five new blogger friends. (2/5)
series on my blog. (December 2013)
Eat at an
outdoor café in France. (Summer 2014)
80. Visit a new state.
81. Go skydiving.
82. Have a picnic.
classy party for an event. (December 2013)
84. Go hiking somewhere cool.
85. Give ten homeless people food. (1/10)
86. Go to another weekend long music festival.
87. Drink only water for one week. (This means no coffee, soda or tea)!
Eat ice cream for breakfast. (I'm in college and there is always ice cream in the dinning hall)
89. Finish a bottle of perfume.
I cannot wait to finish making my list and start crossing things off! Like I said, I love, love, love this idea, thanks to Mackenzie for inspiring me!