Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Don't Let The Fear of Judgment Stop You.

This is my third time starting this blog, I would start and then stop. I was always afraid that people might judge me or think it's just bad. But, then I remembered most recently that I don't care. I really don't care if kids from my school find my blog and read on, if they think it's stupid, so be it. If some of them like it, that's fantastic! If no one ever sees my blog that's fine too, because I don't blog just so other people can read it, I do it because I enjoy it!

I hope that I can make people happy who read my blog too! (Hi, Mom.) It's a hobby that makes me happy and the community around blogs is amazing too. You meet people with the same interests as you who could potentially end up to be your very best friend.

I was going to allow the fear of rejection and judgment stop me from doing something I very much love, so don't ever let the fear of judgment stop you.


No comments:

Post a Comment