Monday, December 9, 2013

est. 1995

Birthdays are one of my favorite things and on Thursday I turned eighteen! Yay! I was so excited and I had an amazing birthday. My Mom and Dad agreed to let me have a party this year, I could not wait to plan it.

I had no idea how I wanted to decorate my party but once I went into Michael's I had it figured out! Pink and gold!! And Pinterest was my go to for all decorations. My mom was an enormous help with everything and my dad too, he let me use our family's condo.

I had so much fun decorating our condo and at dinner with my friends at dinner! Here are some of my favorite pictures.

Dress // ModCloth

What's a party without macarons? 

Pink "Champagne" (Apple Cider and Cranberry Juice Cocktail).



Olivia, Kylie, Me, Forest, Kenzie, Mallory :)


The lovely woman who made it happen.

I have the most wonderful people in my life and I was so happy I got to celebrate my eighteenth birthday with all of these lovely ladies!

Always.


No comments:

Post a Comment