Saturday, December 28, 2013

Exciting Announcement (!!!!)

With all of the hustle and bustle of the holidays I haven't been around much on The Girl In Pink! I was spending lots of time with friends and family.

A small break from blogging made me anxious and got me excited to make an amazing announcement! My new blogging friend, Abby (how cool that we have the same name!!!), will be doing a guest post here at The Girl In Pink and I will be doing a guest post on her blog, Belleoftheball45.blogspot.com, in the very near future! Make sure you stay tuned to both blogs in the next week or so. We've been planning this since before Christmas so you can imagine our excitement!

Here is a little bit of what to expect from Abby!




All of these photos were taken from Abby's Instagram

P.s. she's also starting a YouTube channel! How cool! Keep your eyes out on The Girl In Pink and BelleOfTheBall45.blogspot.com!

Always.
Abigail A. Ogden


P.p.s. I'm really struggling with my Q & A video so stay with me while I try and figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment