Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Friends and Trends :: Lyndsay

My sister, Lyndsay, has great style! She is home for the holidays and I just couldn't resist taking these pictures before she headed out for the night. I may or may not have sprung a mini photo shoot on her. Thankfully she is a fan of The Girl In Pink and agreed :)

She bought the dotted chambray I posted about earlier last week! She looked great in it. She mixed some patterns that I would never think to if I didn't see Lyndsay wearing it. Leopard loafers and polka dots make a great combination! Here are the results of our mini photo shoot!





Scarf (similar) // Shirt // Watch (similar) // Pants // Bag // Loafers (similar)

Lyndsay always looks so classy and put together! You should check her out on Instagram and her Facebook page for her fitness business! Maybe even give it a like ;)

Always.
Abigail A. Ogden 

1 comment:

  1. OAK LED Co ,Limited specialized in high power led lighting for stadium We offer 100 2000w LED Football Stadium Light With one of the top football stadium light manufacturers and suppliers, we produce high quality products with reliable quality stadium lights

    ReplyDelete