Monday, December 30, 2013

Home for the Holidays

Christmas 2013 has been my favorite yet. My two older sisters came home and it was spent at home catching up with each other and multiple morning Starbucks runs. Somedays WAY too many Friends episodes interrupted with daily trips to Atlanta Bread Company. It was one of the most relaxing Christmas breaks... ever. I think it has something to do with the fact that we're older now, what do I know though? 

On Christmas Eve I decorated gingerbread men and put our initials on three of them! I bet you didn't think gingerbread cookies could get any better. But they can as soon you add a monogram. ;) 

Christmas morning was so fun! It was full of Santa presents, an amazing breakfast and a few cups of coffee. Then off to Grandma and Grandpa's house we went! 

Our personalized gingerbread men :)


Taken from my Instagram

Christmas sister selfie!



Christmas Pajamas (my most favorite tradition)

Christmas Dinner outfit

I hope everyone's Christmas was merry and have a happy New Year! 

Always. 
Abigail A. Ogden



No comments:

Post a Comment