Sunday, December 22, 2013

#OOTD :: Sea-Sun's Greetings

With only two days until Christmas, I was shocked by the warm weather! It was sunny and 75 on Hilton Head today. On the island the weather tends to be a tad temperamental. Today was a high of 75, and Christmas is supposed to be a high of 48... HHI just can't make up its mind.

Here is my outfit of the day! I wore a gorgeous Devon Baer tartan tunic with my Kate Spade Factory sunnies (similar) and J. Crew flats.











My posts will be less frequent this week considering Christmas is right around the corner! Keep up with my Instagram though! Also, be sure to officially follow my blog! On a computer, go to the top right hand side and click the blue button that says "Join this site." Simply enter your email or Twitter to follow! 

Happy Holidays!





2 comments:

  1. You look just like Sarah Vickers' friend Sadie Zuchi! Super cute, I love your photos! And welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. :) If you ever have any questions feel free to email me!

    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Oops just realized that you have been blogging for a while! My bad! But if ever want to chat I'm here! haha

    ReplyDelete