Tuesday, January 14, 2014

J. Crew Factory Boatneck Tee

My favorite go to shirt for weekends or running errands is my J. Crew Factory Boatneck Tee! I own two and they look great with jeans and for warmer days, khaki shorts. Honestly, anything goes with them. You can wear boots, ballet flats, sneakers, Jacks, or even penny loafers with the tee! I don't have a picture of me in my navy and white color blocked one but it's the shirt I'm wearing in my Q & A Video I posted yesterday! This is how I styled my blue and green striped one!




This one is so cute too! 





2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute go to casual tee! I love it! Where are your shoes from? I love those too!

    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Sperry Penny Loafers! So comfy and so perfect.

      Delete