Monday, January 13, 2014

Question & Answer Video

So a few weeks ago I tweeted and Instagrammed asking for y'all to send questions in for a question and answer video! Well, I struggled a lot with the first video and decided to go for round two here. This time I  got it all to work okay well, except for my unavoidable awkwardness on video. I had to record it off my laptop instead of camera because I was having issues with the Canon.

Anyway! Sorry for the delay and thank you for all the questions. Oh and fair warning, I guess I think several things are "super cute" or "so cute"... Like I said, awkward on camera... and life.


Favorite Blogs: College Prepster, Design Darling, Summer Wind, BelleOfTheBall45, Progression By Design, and so many more!

If you have any more questions feel free to comment or email me! Also, let me know if you have any posts you'd like me to do or other videos! Hope y'all have a great week ahead!





No comments:

Post a Comment