Sunday, February 23, 2014

#OOTD :: Shopping In Savannah

It has been quite some time since my last #OOTD. To be exact two months and one day. I know I feel like I'm slacking considering that post was before Christmas. That being said my #OOTD series is back and better than ever!

Yesterday I had the best day shopping in Savannah, GA with my friend Kylie! We spent the afternoon strolling down Broughton Street (in spring like weather might I add) and stopping in stores that had appealing window displays! The best being Kate Spade. Then we stopped at the Paris Market for some macarons and pink lemonade. It was the best day I have had in awhile. (***warning, there are tons of pictures in this post.)



So first we started off at a little restuaurant (where I'm sitting above) but we left after we didn't get any service! So we decided to move on and continue shopping! 




City market is such a cute place! Yesterday it was filled with so many people and it just added so much liveliness to the already perfect day.  
















And we may or may not have gotten lost... Kylie figured it out though.


The Paris Market... The best place in the world! We got some macarons and sparkling pink lemonade. #delicious.


Taken from my Instagram

 



I love the color of the pillars at the Paris Market!

Here is proof that not all these pictures that are taken come out well. Most of the pictures on blogs only show highlights. So here is a funny, real, and not so typical blog picture! 

1 comment: