Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Best Romantic Comedies

Since this is my last week of school we have been doing a whole lot of nothing in class. Well I suppose nothing isn't entirely true. We've been watching movies. A lot of movies. Most of them have been romantic comedies and the boys complain because they're too "chick flicky" but majority rules! Right?

With the week wrapping up and nothing left to study for after school has also been full of romantic comedy watching! Here are the best romantic comedies in my eyes.

What Happens in Vegas // such a great movie. The best part is they spend about seven eighths of the movie absolutely hating each other in the most hilarious way possible. The ending scene is the absolute best, the scenery is to die for. I wish there was a lighthouse on Hilton Head like on the movie! And Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher, I mean could they have a better cast?


Footloose // The remake I mean, I've never seen the original but it's definitely on the list! I must admit I do have an obsession with Julianne Hough, she's a great dancer, singer and actress! It's like she wants people to envy her. The story line is so cute and original. On top of all of that the dancing scenes are just so fun and have catchy songs. Oh and Ren's little girl cousins are the cutest things in the entire world, like this scene is the cutest ever.  The whole real life sisters playing sisters in a movie makes it so much better.



He's Just Not That Into You // One of my all time favorite movies. It's just so dang funny and has some of the best actors with the best comedic timing. It's one of those movies that have several story lines that are all somehow connected. It's just so cute and ends perfectly.


Sixteen Candles // It goes without saying that this is a classic. If you haven't seen it watch it the second you have time! While it's not realistic (much like every other romantic comedy) it is so stinking cute and I could watching it 1,000,000 times! 



What are your favorite romantic comedies?






2 comments:

  1. I've not seen What Happens in Vegas yet… I'll add that to my list! The original Footloose is a hundred times better than the new one. You've gotta check it out!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my favorite movies! :) i love your blog! I just followed on GFC:) Would love if you checked out my blog!
    -Anna
    www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete