Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cutest iPhone Cases!

I did something very risky for myself yesterday! I took my LifeProof off of my iPhone... it's been giving me a little bit of anxiety. I drop my phone on an hourly basis, I wish I was kidding. I am incredibly clumsy with my phone but I wanted a cute sleek phone. That's probably weird right...? Oh well, I have a super cute case now! And hopefully a fully in tact phone by the end of the week.

I had a really hard time picking out an iPhone case yesterday, I was torn between ordering one online or one I saw in a store and really liked! I ended up going with the one in store because I wouldn't have to pay for the shipping or wait for the case to arrive!

While looking around on King Street in Charleston I saw so many cute cases! Our Apple store here has a lot of different brand cases such as Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Incase and so much more. It was overwhelming to say the least. Here are some of the phone cases I am lusting for!


1. Green & Navy Stripe iPhone Case // So so cute! Classic prep colors and you can monogram it or put your name on it! (minnie and emma)

2. Color Block iPhone Case // Love these bright colors to bring summer into fall! Again this case can be personalized too. You will always know which phone is yours. (minnie and emma)

3. Floral iPhone Case // So simple with the white background and the patterned monogram just makes it so cute and summery! (minnie and emma)

4. Pink Stripes With Peonies iPhone Case // This was designed by Carly from The College Prepster! How cute is it? She has a couple others as well but this one is by far my favorite. I really want it I just can't decide if I should do "AAO" or "ABIGAIL" what do y'all think? (minnie and emma)

5. Lenticular iPhone Case // OMG, it winks when you move it from side to side! How cute is that? I think that this is just so creative. (kate spade)

6. Literary Glasses Resin iPhone Case // This is the one I bought yesterday! I love it so much, I mean look how cute it is! The glasses are just so collegiate right? (kate spade)

7. Seriously Darling iPhone Case // This was not at the Apple store and I'm seriously thinking about taking a walk down to Kate Spade today to see if they have it! How cute is the little saying on it? I've yet to see another case quite like this. (kate spade)

8. Trippin and Sippin iPhone Case // Lilly Pulitzer always has the best cases to match any pattern. This is my favorite pattern they have in the iPhone case right now! (lilly pulitzer)

iPhone cases are one of my obsessions and now that I took the leap of taking my LifeProof off I can start collecting phone cases! Yay!

What is your favorite iPhone case?

1 comment:

  1. Check out tis best Iphone 6 cases I found They are really incredible Combo Cases !

    ReplyDelete