Sunday, September 21, 2014

First Month of College

It's been a little over one month since I started my college classes! I have no doubt that the College of Charleston was the right choice for me. I've made new friends, become a part of a big family, and spent countless hours in the library.

It's a different experience than what I expected for school but it is for sure a good different! Charleston has so much to offer, I've discovered cute coffee spots, amazing breakfast places, great (like seriously great) shopping and I even took a yoga class!

Here are some of the best parts so far!

This picture is from preference round during sorority recruitment! It sure was a stressful week but I could not be happier with the results!

I got a bid from the best sorority ever Kappa Alpha Theta! I love every single one of my thetas and cannot wait to see what the rest of the semester and college experience has in store for me!

I go to breakfast with my friend Alli almost every weekend and we always try somewhere different. This was at a new coffee shop called Collective. It had really good french toast!


We got a lot of rain one day which was the perfect opportunity to wear my new hunters and my new rain coat!

I told myself I would run down to the battery (the picture above is the battery) at least three times a week... but let's be real it only happened once but I did take some cool pictures! 

Caviar & Bananas is the best place for bagels in the morning! They also have really good sandwiches  and salads.

Meeting David Henrie is certainly up on number one of my favorite college memories so far! He was so cool and super nice.

Believe me when I say that Charleston floods. This was right outside of my dorm room! The flooding got to the point where people were wake boarding in the street.

This may or may not have been my Saturday night... Me and my friend decided to pull my mattress into my common area and watch typical girl movies while eating sour patch and pizza. It was like a middle school sleepover, and it was really fun.

This morning I went Virgina's on King Street and had another amazing breakfast of french toast and iced coffee! I think I can safely say that french toast is my favorite breakfast food!

I hope for many more fabulous college memories and experiences!
What are you favorite memories of your school year so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment