Monday, October 27, 2014

1989 Album & Secret Messages

OH. MY. GOSH. 1989 is genius! At first I wasn't much of a fan of 1989 because it was too different from her old songs but then I realized that's what I loved about it! I couldn't love Taylor anymore. I bought the album on iTunes last night when it came out even though my Target edition was coming in the mail today, I just couldn't wait to hear all of the songs! I love all of the lyrics. I actually like the songs she didn't release as singles better! While listening to each one last night I decoded the messages in the song book.





If you know Taylor you know she hides little messages in the lyrics in the song book by having it in a different color or something. In the case of 1989 everything was capitalized except the message and this is what the little letters spelled out for each song....

Welcome To New York // "We begin our story in New York."

Blank Space // "There once was a girl known by everyone and no one."

Style. // "Her heart belonged to someone who couldn't stay."

Out of the Woods // "They loved each other recklessly."

All You Had To Do Was Stay // "They paid the price."

Shake It Off // "She danced to forget him."

I Wish You Would //  "He drove past her house each night."

Bad Blood // "She made friends and enemies."

Wildest Dreams // "He only saw her in his dreams"


How You Get The Girl // "Then one day he came back."

This Love // "Timing is a funny thing."

I Know Places // "And everyone was watching"



Clean // "She lost him but she found herself and somehow that was everything."

I have so many favorites but my top favorites as of now are "Clean," "Style,""Bad Blood," and "Blank Space" along with every other single song!

 I just really love the look of the book!

What's your favorite song on 1989? Who/what do you think each one is about?

1 comment:

  1. OAK LED Co ,Limited is one of the top level China LED soccer arena light manufacturers and suppliers with one of the famous LED flood light brands, as a professional company, we have our own factory, which is able to produce high quality products with reliable quality led flood light

    ReplyDelete