I just love this DIY project! I decorated my dorm room with them too, so cute!
After I decided I would make them I ordered pictures and picked them up in store at CVS! I also picked up everything else I would need.
What you need:
2. Card stock
These are some of the pictures I chose to make into Polaroids! For some reason I decided I didn't want to take pictures of in between steps... Sorry. Here are the steps:
1. Choose the pictures and cut it down to the size you want it to be
2. Loosely tape it to the backside of the card stock
3. Trace the picture with a pen or marker
4. Cut the inside of the square out leaving a little white space between what you traced and what you cut out
5. Tape the picture to the back of the card stock with the front of the picture facing where you'll write on the card stock
6. Turn it over and write whatever you want on the white spaces! I went with captions and dates.
Here's how I displayed them in my room! I bought the cork squares from CVS and used washi tape to put around the sides.
I love these because you can have a Polaroid in whatever size you want or from whatever day you want! You don't need to lug your Polaroid around Disney World to get the vintage look, just DIY it!!