Tuesday, October 21, 2014

#OOTD :: Fall

So, I'm like way to excited for fall clothes but it's not even cool enough for them here yet. Fingers crossed the temperature drops very soon. Although it wasn't the proper weather for this outfit I couldn't help but get dressed in it for a blog post! I used three of my all time favorite fall pieces this J. Crew Factory sweater, J. Crew puffer vests and Bean Boots! I have the six inch boots and wouldn't trade them in for anything!









I am always on Instagram! Haha be sure to follow me here ;)

Fingers crossed the fall weather hits Charleston soon! Also, huge thank you to Kylie Wilder for taking these pictures for me!

What are your fall staples?

2 comments:

  1. Are your bean boots the tan/brown ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OAK LED Co ,Limited is one of the top level China LED flood lighting manufacturers and suppliers with one of the famous LED flood lighting brands, as a professional company, we have our own factory, which is able to produce high quality products with reliable quality led flood lighting

    ReplyDelete