Friday, October 24, 2014

#OOTD :: Striped Vest

Hey everyone! I'm so excited about this collaboration I did with Abby from Belle of the Ball 45! She's one of my insta bff's and I couldn't love her style anymore, she styled her vest like 10 times cuter than mine! Check it out. We decided to do a post on styling printed vests! I'm very limited to the fall clothes I have at school because I haven't had a chance to go home and bring all of my fall clothes back with me (tear.) I'm going home for fall break next weekend and I just can't wait!

Here is how I styled this striped vest from J. Crew!








Check out Abby's post here!


How cute is she?

I am so jealous of Abby because just look at the orange and yellow leaves in her picture! She has real fall up north while I'm down south stuck with so much green!


7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit, I love that vest it's so pretty with the stripes! I am now following your blog, it's simply amazing you have so many cute outfits.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OAK LED Co ,Limited is one of the top level China LED soccer arena light manufacturers and suppliers with one of the famous LED flood lights brands, as a professional company, we have our own factory, which is able to produce high quality products with reliable quality led flood lights

    ReplyDelete