Sunday, October 19, 2014

Weekend Recap

You know when you have one of those overall amazing days or weekends? This past weekend was one of the best yet. It had good friends, good food, good times and so much more.

On Saturday morning I set an alarm so I wouldn't sleep until an unreasonable hour of the day. I got dressed in a sundress (because Charleston refused to be fall) and headed to my favorite spot for bagels! I bought a bagel and juice and then headed to do a little window shopping on King Street. It was a really nice relaxing morning.

Later that afternoon I came home to change and get ready for coffee with Carly from The College Prepster and some other girls. We went to Black Tap to chat over iced coffee! Getting to meet and talk with Carly over coffee was more than I could have ever asked for. Ever since discovering The College Prepster about two and a half years ago I have looked up to her. Thank you for a great afternoon Carly!


After coffee I spent the rest of Saturday afternoon at the Charleston Batter with some friends. We put up an Eno and relaxed listening to music and they put up with my insistent Polaroid taking. We had so much fun! 



That night we met up with our friend, Emily, after dinner to see Dracula the ballet! It was so so good. it had contemporary music and really incredible dances, it was like no other ballet I had ever seen. Perfect show for mid October!

                           

This morning I again woke up early to get ready for Sunday brunch with Emily! We went to one of my favorite brunch places on King called Virginia's. They have the best French toast. We hadn't caught up in awhile so we talked about everything! It was a great time.



Later, I met up with my sorority sister for a bagel for lunch before doing service for our sorority. Before stopping by the house I made her take pictures of me. Later we walked around King because Charleston decided it finally wanted to act like fall! So we enjoyed the crisp air and fall clothes. 




It was a full packed weekend and I loved every minute of it. Now I just need a nap...

What did y'all do this weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. OAK LED Co ,Limited is one of the top level China LED gym light manufacturers and suppliers with one of the famous LED gym light brands, as a professional company, we have our own factory, which is able to produce high quality products with reliable quality gym lights

    ReplyDelete